Whether you’re looking for a keynote speaker, an emcee, or a leader for a workshop at a Human Resources or Recruiting event, you’re covered. Jason Buss has spoken at a variety of regional, national, and international events and is also well versed with leading and participating in webinars and other online events.
Jason delivers thought provoking content, and doesn’t “recycle” old material. He has presented on a broad range of Talent Management, Recruiting, and Human Resources topics – and will customize the materials and delivery for your audience.
Recent topics Jason has facilitated include:
- Talent Influence: Don’t Be 2000 Late
- Six Sigma Recruiting
- Social Media ROI for Human Resources
- The Impact on Diversity Recruiting – Social Media
- The Online Recruiting Mess: Job Pollution
- Talent Management Best Practices
- The Future of Talent Acquisition
What have attendees said?
- “One of the best sessions of the conference”
- “You don’t experience innovation like this”
- “Great content, great delivery”
- “Down to earth, realistic, and results”
- “The takeaways are tangible, now it’s up to me”
Contact us for more information or scheduling.