With 22 years of human resources and talent acquisition leadership experience as a practitioner, Jason Buss is a recognized expert with deep experience in identifying, recruiting and hiring high-performing teams. He is the head of global talent acquisition and diversity for New Relic.
Jason has authored and published content in, and has been quoted by The Huffington Post, Fast Company, Bloomberg, MarketWatch, Society for Human Resource Management, Corporate Executive Board and more.
He is also the founder of the Recruiters Network, and serves as the president and community leader for several of the nations largest and most active regional recruiting communities including Minnesota Recruiters, California Recruiters, Florida Recruiters, Wisconsin Recruiters, Michigan Recruiters and Oregon Recruiters.
He’s also received recognition as a top HR and Recruiting practitioner and influencer, examples include:
- Top 100 HR Influencers to Follow; WittyParrot, 2014
- Top 52 HR Influencers; SAP, October 2012
- #1 Most Influential Online Recruiter; HR Examiner, February 2010
- Ten Most Followed Recruiters on Twitter; Social Talent, 2014
- HR – Who to Follow; Sprigg Talent Management, 2014
- Top 100 HR Experts to Follow; Evan Carmichael, 2014
- 150 Job Search Experts; reCareered, 2014
- Top 100 Tech, Executive Recruiters & HR Consultants; Sparkah, 2013
- Top 50 HR and Training Must Follow; Open Sesame, 2013
- Top 100 Most Social HR; Huffington Post, 2013
- 56 Best Job Search Blog Posts; JobMob, 2013
- Top 10 Transformation Articles; HR Transformer, 2010
- Top 50 HR Blogs to Watch; Evan Carmichael, 2010
- Top 150 Experts on Twitter; CommonGood Careers, 2009
- 10 People All Recruiters Should Follow; Unbridled Talent, 2008
- Operational Excellence – Six Sigma Total Quality Award; Allianz, 2006
Connect with 85,000+ members and followers of Talent HQ on: