With 20 years of global human resources and talent acquisition leadership experience, Jason Buss is a recognized expert with deep experience in identifying, recruiting and hiring high-performing teams. As recruitment innovation officer for SmartRecruiters, Jason helps build awareness, visibility and advocacy for the new way of hiring.
Jason is also the creator and editor of Talent HQ, a premier online news and information channel for the recruiting and human resources community and is the president and community leader of Minnesota Recruiters, Wisconsin Recruiters and California Recruiters, the nations largest and most active regional recruiting communities.
Jason is a frequent speaker at recruiting conferences, webinars and events throughout the world on topics ranging from talent management ROI and innovation – to social recruiting and talent influence.
He’s also received recognition as a top HR and Recruiting practitioner and influencer, examples include:
- Top 100 HR Influencers to Follow; WittyParrot, 2014
- Top 52 HR Influencers; SAP, October 2012
- #1 Most Influential Online Recruiter; HR Examiner, February 2010
- Ten Most Followed Recruiters on Twitter; Social Talent, 2014
- HR – Who to Follow; Sprigg Talent Management, 2014
- Top 100 HR Experts to Follow; Evan Carmichael, 2014
- 150 Job Search Experts; reCareered, 2014
- Top 100 Tech, Executive Recruiters & HR Consultants; Sparkah, 2013
- Top 50 HR and Training Must Follow; Open Sesame, 2013
- Top 100 Most Social HR; Huffington Post, 2013
- 56 Best Job Search Blog Posts; JobMob, 2013
- Top 10 Transformation Articles; HR Transformer, 2010
- Top 50 HR Blogs to Watch; Evan Carmichael, 2010
- Top 150 Experts on Twitter; CommonGood Careers, 2009
- 10 People All Recruiters Should Follow; Unbridled Talent, 2008
- Operational Excellence – Six Sigma Total Quality Award; Allianz, 2006
Connect with 80,000+ members and followers of Talent HQ on:
You can connect with Jason personally, on: